Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I promise I will stop posting this much. (The Many Faces of Kirill)

Here is a picture of me not having any cake.

...and here is a picture of the giant tortilla chip made of beef jerky that I happened to luck across.
....and here is a picture of me chewing said meat dorito chip in a contemplative manner.
See how elegant my hand is? And also, what a lovely curvature to my neck.
I think meat has temporarily cured me of cake. Here is a picture of me happy even though there is no cake and there is not likely to be any cake any time soon.
It is not intentional but it's really awesome that my thumb appears to be preparing a laser strike.

I'm not high but I for some reason I always look that way. My eyes have never really opened all the way no matter what. Even when I try. And then I just look nervous, sort of like I expect you to hit me or drop an n-bomb. This is me trying to open my eyes.

Okay, that is enough pictures of me. I am quite sure that there is something very wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment