Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why don't I have any goddamn cake?

Okay, so the title of this blog....I'm generally looking for cake. Right now I want cake so bad that it is driving me a little crazy. There's a little voice in the back of my head that keeps saying "cake cake cake cake", and it won't stop. I tried eating a granola bar and also some grapefruit but those two things sequentially (or even simultaneously) do not equal cake.

I actually don't know if I really want cake. I think I have this primal cake drive that makes me seek out cake when I can't think of anything else to do. I think it's what I have instead of a sex drive. A cake drive. I could make a cake but that would equal a mess and also effort.

Fuck.

Cake.

Here is a small song I wrote about cake:

Travis Hodgdon 
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
i have no cake
cake cake cake cake
i want some cake
cake cake cake cake
cake cures bore dom
cake cake cake cake cake
2 hours ago ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment