Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This is a black, black day.

This is not funny, or cheerful, or about cake.

My best friend, to whom I am probably unhealthily devoted (and whom I have also just insulted on facebook because I'm a shit), is not done with his fucking court case. It has been continued roughly a million times (read: three) and I feel really fucking sad for him because his life kinda sucks a bit right now. At least he's not in jail. But he still might (although not likely) have to go to jail in a month. I was hoping we'd be able to go back to Ohio, and go see Guided By Voices whom I consider to be pretty alright but he calls fucking awesome, so I respect that. Anyway. 

I'm sorry I spazzed at you, Best Friend. I miss you lots and I love you more than cake. A lot more than cake.

...actually, I guess this is still kind of about cake.

This is a sad me.


1 comment:

  1. I even took the evil out of the cake for you. Because you are obviously better than evil cake, but also better than good cake.

    ReplyDelete